TOME Episode 04 TOME Episode 04

I think it's such a great series! A true honour to be a part of! :)

"The Fox and the Mirrior" "The Fox and the Mirrior"

Stunning and Consistent

A really interesting concept animated in a very surrealistic and imaginative manner. You really have a vivid talent to express your creativity. Faultless continuity seals the deal :) Well done!

Majin Vegetto: Episode 3 Majin Vegetto: Episode 3

A Valiant Effort

It's easy to do a DBZ flash movie, but this one is different. Sure it may use the same characters, but this has a different and curious plot which seems very valid to the DBZ world.

OK, the drawings were slightly sloppy at times but it's daring and I like that within a Flash movie. Perhaps I could help you with this project as it certainly is cool! v^^

There she is!! step 2 There she is!! step 2

Superb!

This is just amazing stuff! For a while, I forget it's Flash! :O

amalloc, you have a talent beyond comprehension! v^^

HotFish-SameButDifferent HotFish-SameButDifferent

Beautiful...just beautiful :'(

I just couldn't stop crying during this, it's just so beautiful in music and animation. You so have a talent, SamBakZa. :)

"Waterman" Ep. V "Waterman" Ep. V

Vast Improvement

This is really an improvement on the previous ones. I know it's a different animator plus all the eps were cool, but this one just blows the other ones away. Nicely done!

There she is!!! There she is!!!

Excellent ^_^

Purely excellent. Excellent plot, excellent animation, excellent humour....excellent everything!

Dragonball N Dragonball N

errrr....

I don't know about this...This does have comic value but the animation ain't all good. There is potential from the comedic aspect though.

Xombie: Chapter 3 Xombie: Chapter 3

So beautiful! :K

It's just so beautiful! :'(

What is that music at the start? Adds to it! Wow!
Keep going, man!

The Death of Buu The Death of Buu

:O----------I Get me a towel!

What can i say, but this is the greatest DBZ i have ever seen. Even better than Ralph Sweeney Janenba cartoons! Way better! Wow!