View Profile Masako-kun

All 16 Movie Reviews

1 w/ Response

I think it's such a great series! A true honour to be a part of! :)

Stunning and Consistent

A really interesting concept animated in a very surrealistic and imaginative manner. You really have a vivid talent to express your creativity. Faultless continuity seals the deal :) Well done!

A Valiant Effort

It's easy to do a DBZ flash movie, but this one is different. Sure it may use the same characters, but this has a different and curious plot which seems very valid to the DBZ world.

OK, the drawings were slightly sloppy at times but it's daring and I like that within a Flash movie. Perhaps I could help you with this project as it certainly is cool! v^^

Superb!

This is just amazing stuff! For a while, I forget it's Flash! :O

amalloc, you have a talent beyond comprehension! v^^

Beautiful...just beautiful :'(

I just couldn't stop crying during this, it's just so beautiful in music and animation. You so have a talent, SamBakZa. :)

Vast Improvement

This is really an improvement on the previous ones. I know it's a different animator plus all the eps were cool, but this one just blows the other ones away. Nicely done!

Excellent ^_^

Purely excellent. Excellent plot, excellent animation, excellent humour....excellent everything!

errrr....

I don't know about this...This does have comic value but the animation ain't all good. There is potential from the comedic aspect though.

:O----------I Get me a towel!

What can i say, but this is the greatest DBZ i have ever seen. Even better than Ralph Sweeney Janenba cartoons! Way better! Wow!

This is an excellent live action version!

I have to say that this is great! Wow! It must have taken a long time! Great work, guys!

Voice Over Reel Here: http://www.youtube.c om/watch?v=W05tt28Ws pE